Diamond Clover Luxury Handmade Sleeveless Mermaid Evening Gown
For an evening look that will turn heads, go for this luxury sleeveless evening gown. This sexy tight-fitting mermaid dress is handmade and features an enchanting diamond clover pattern that will accentuate your curves.
Check your measurements in the size chart below.
Material: Polyester, Tuller
Decoration: Rhinestones, Sequined, Beading
Extra: Build-in Bra
Care: Handwash or delicate machine wash with manual stain removing
- Check for any dirt and stains. Look at the interior, hem, and train if there is one. Take note of all of the stains or problem areas.
- To retain maximum shape and flexibility, Turn the dress inside out and hand wash it in cool or warm water with a detergent made for delicate clothing.
- Use a mild stain remover. Even if you have deep, set-in stains, a mild remover is what you should use on this dress.
- Apply the stain remover to the fabric by spraying it, or pouring a small amount directly onto the fabric or sponge. Use your fingers or a soft sponge with cold water to gently scrub the stain. Rub until you see the stain start to let up. Then, allow it to sit for thirty minutes.
- Use undiluted detergent. If the stain is still there after thirty minutes, you can use an undiluted detergent to try to remove the stain. Use cold water and a small amount of the detergent and gently use your hand to rub it into the dress. Rinse with cold water until all of the spot cleaner and detergent is out of the dress. Hang it up to dry. - Let the dress air-dry. Lay it on a thick towel and roll the towel up to squeeze out some of the water. Lay the dress on a towel to dry. You can dry it outside but keep it out of direct sunlight, which may cause the dress to fade. It is best to let the dress dry naturally.
- In case of doubt, take the dress to a specialist or dry cleaner.